Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative support tasks such as typing, proofreading, mass mailings, copying, data entry, and other tasks.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, FedEx, UPS, or facsimile machine.
- Coordinate and perform select office services, such as recordkeeping and file management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma, business courses, or equivalent approved office experience.
- Self-starter, proficient in organizational skills, time management, and personal motivation for quality work.
- Proven skills in oral and written communications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat, basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Physical Demands: Limited - frequent sitting, occasional lifting (up to 15 pounds), occasional standing (up to 30 minutes at a time).