Want to know more about the people that work at Pickering, Corts & Summerson? This is our PCS Get to Know series, where we’ll be interviewing some of the many people that work here.
Andy Lin is a Deputy Project Manager at PCS. As Deputy Project Manager and a Team Leader, Andy has performed numerous in-depth inspections on PennDOT and NJDOT contracts requiring structural ratings and provides the precise identification of defects critical to the analysis. Andy graduated from Syracuse University with a B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- How long have you been working at PCS? I’ve been working at PCS for 8 years.
- What is your favorite part about your job? Getting to work on different tasks each day and work with a variety of different coworkers on our projects.
- What hobbies or other interest do you have in your free time? I like spending time on many outdoor activities, like snowboarding and traveling, and I enjoy photography and videography of my travels.
- Where is your favorite place to visit? Morocco, it was a really cool place to visit. I enjoy traveling anywhere with interesting nature and landscapes to photograph. Some of Andy’s photographs from his most recent trip to Morocco are included in his Blog.
- What would your family and friends say is your best trait? I think everyone I know would say I’m a responsible and friendly person to be around.