Want to know more about the people that work at Pickering, Corts & Summerson? This is our PCS Get to Know series, where we’ll be interviewing some of the many people that work here.
Aaron Detwiler is a Bridge Inspection Project Manager & Project Engineer. He also manages PCS’ Phillipsburg, NJ office. Aaron is a Certified Bridge Safety Inspector, and has been working at PCS for over 13 years. He graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- Where do you live? Bethlehem, PA
- Favorite part of your job? Definitely inspecting bridges in rural areas throughout the state. I enjoy being outdoors.
- Do you have any pets? We have 2 dogs – a golden retriever and an English pointer / English Setter mix. One will be 2 in June and the other just turned 1 in January.
- Do you have a big family? Any children? I have a smaller size family. I have a younger sister who lives with her husband in Florida. I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews from my wife’s side. Her family is all spread out throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. My wife and I have a son who will be turning 4 in June. I have done the right thing and raised him up as an Eagles fan.
- What are your favorite hobbies outside of work? I enjoy biking, skiing, water-skiing/wake-boarding and hunting or sport shooting depending on the season. I also like live sporting events and concerts. I keep myself busy with projects around the house and enjoy working on cars, etc.