Want to know more about the people that work at Pickering, Corts & Summerson? This is our PCS Get to Know series, where we’ll be interviewing some of the many people that work here.
Christopher Wells is a Deputy Project Manager for Underwater Inspections at PCS in the Newtown, PA office. As a professionally licensed commercial diver, Chris has experience in underwater inspection of bridges located throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Chris graduated from Stockton University with a B.S. in Marine Science/Oceanography. He also previously served in the U.S. Navy as a Diver.
- How long have you been working at PCS? I started as a diver/tender in 1999, so it’s been 23 years.
- What other hobbies or interests do you have in your free time? I’m too busy with my family and raising my teenagers – no extra time for hobbies.
- Where is your favorite place to visit? Anywhere. I like travelling all over.
- What is your favorite part about your job? My favorite parts of the job are the good coworkers I get to work with and getting to dive on inspections.
- What would your family and friends say is your best trait? Oh, jeez. I would think they would say I’m easy going and can get along with anyone.