Want to know more about the people that work at Pickering, Corts & Summerson? This is our PCS Get to Know series, where we’ll be interviewing some of the many people that work here.
Cindy Vergara is a Bridge Inspection Project Manager at PCS in the Ewing, NJ office. As Project Manager, Cindy has inspected and analyzed a variety of structure types for PennDOT and NJDOT, and is experienced in wide variety of inspection techniques such as lift trucks, self-propelled man-lifts, underbridge inspection cranes, and rigging. Cindy graduated from the New Jersey Institute of Technology with a B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- How long have you been working at PCS? I have been working at PCS for 28 years.
- What is your favorite part about your job? My favorite part of my job is the diversity of each project, the opportunity to work alongside my colleagues, and the friendships I have made over the years.
- What hobbies or other interest do you have in your free time? I enjoy traveling and being active. Recent activities have been competing in a triathlon and being a part of a dragon boat rowing team.
- Where is your favorite place to visit? One of the last trips I was able to take was to Alaska, which I really enjoyed. The glaciers, landscapes, and wildlife are amazing. My favorite close to home place to visit is Cape May, NJ. Cape May is my relaxing place, it always feels like home.
- What would your family and friends say is your best trait? My family and friends would say I am positive and motivated.