Want to know more about the people that work at Pickering, Corts & Summerson? This is our PCS Get to Know series, where we’ll be interviewing some of the many people that work here.
Liz Bocskay is the Administrative Services Manager at PCS. Liz graduated with honors from Mercer Community College with an Associate in Arts Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences. While at MCCC, Liz was a member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
- How long have you been working at PCS? I have been at PCS for a little over 14 years. I started my career at PCS as a temp in our Pennington office. I was hired on as a full-time employee in September 2007.
- What is your favorite part about your job? In addition to working with some awesome people, I would say that maintaining the progress sheets for inspection contracts and performing quality control reviews of inspection reports are my favorite parts of my job.
- What hobbies or other interest do you have in your free time? In my free time I like to spend time with my family. From watching movies to going on trips, spending time with my family is my favorite thing to do. I also enjoy doing puzzles, watching documentaries and hanging with our pups.
- Where is your favorite place to visit? My favorite place to visit is Florida. I used to go every year when I was a child and recently was able to go to the Florida Keys with two of my nieces/nephews. It was terrific! We also like to vacation in Cape May, NJ and in the Poconos (Bushkill, PA area).
- What would your family and friends say is your best trait? My family and friends say that my best quality is that I am trustworthy. They know that they can depend on me no matter what.