Want to know more about the people that work at Pickering, Corts & Summerson? This is our PCS Get to Know series, where we’ll be interviewing some of the many people that work here.
Paul Klemunes, P.E. is a Bridge Inspection Project Manager & Project Engineer. He also manages PCS’ Harrisburg, PA office. Paul’s extensive structural design experience includes the rehabilitation or replacement of bridges over waterways. He graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- Where do you live? Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Favorite part of your job? A balance of field and office work as well as inspection and design. I enjoy solving in-service bridge issues.
- Where is your favorite vacation spot? Not really a favorite vacation spot, but pretty much any vacation my family goes on is great. Most recently we’ve been to South Dakota and Iceland, both locations were absolutely beautiful.
- Do you have a big family? Any children? I have two boys, ages 9 and 11, and a wonderful spouse who puts up with me.
- What are your favorite hobbies outside of work? I enjoy running, anything outdoor related, fixing cars and house related issues. I also enjoy coaching my sons’ youth sports teams.